Chargers Stuff...

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Man it's really cool that we're going to be down about 5 starters going into Week 2.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

ZeroClub

UFA
I'm already telling you what choice I would have made. But now we kind of have to wait and see what happens. You can't determine it off one game. Bossman is more physically gifted but to me Asante was the solid base hit type draft pick. He may never be an elite shutdown corner but you know you're going to get a good starting corner for the duration of his rookie deal. It was an obvious situation again of us swinging for the fences in the second round instead of just taking the obvious good player that could help your team win now. Plus good corner is way better than what we have in Anthony Brown so it was an easy upgrade to take.
I'm looking forward to seeing how Bossman develops. The rapper thing doesn't bother me, but his issues during college do raise red flags. Also, there was a moment during one of the preseason games when it looked to me like he lost his composure (excessive trash talking), which in my opinion isn't a great sign. Hopefully, he'll be a big success though. He's on the team, so I'm pulling for him.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Jesus. This better not be a season-long problem for Wilson.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm looking forward to seeing how Bossman develops. The rapper thing doesn't bother me, but his issues during college do raise red flags. Also, there was a moment during one of the preseason games when it looked to me like he lost his composure (excessive trash talking), which in my opinion isn't a great sign. Hopefully, he'll be a big success though. He's on the team, so I'm pulling for him.
You know who else talked a lot of shit? Deion Sanders.

:tippytoe

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

This is bad. Our pass rush sucks with both of them in there.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
I still don't understand why they refuse even try Williams at RT and put McGowan at LG.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Would we even notice if DLaw were gone? :tippytoe

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Jesus Christ almighty, this shit just never stops. You can't even find any small measure of enjoyment out of the season without the other shoe dropping literally every 3 days. It hasn't even been 7 days since the Tampa game and literally every other day you have news that a relatively prominent starter is going to miss time.

The day after the game it was Gallup, the next day it was Collins, 2 days later it's Gregory, 2 days after that it's Lawrence.

Top Bottom