Chargers Stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

• Picard
Reactions: p1_

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The only thing I appreciate about Steele is that he has ideal size (6-6, 310-320, 35+ inch arms).

But he was so atrocious last year in basically every respect that it's hard to envision him being even close to average as a starter. Maybe in a year or two, but it's almost impossible to see right now.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
The only thing I appreciate about Steele is that he has ideal size (6-6, 310-320, 35+ inch arms).

But he was so atrocious last year in basically every respect that it's hard to envision him being even close to average as a starter. Maybe in a year or two, but it's almost impossible to see right now.
He was atrocious in the first half but played better in the second half. Im still not expecting much and would much rather go with the better players in Martin and McGovern.

p1_

DCC 4Life
It would be awesome if you could ever actually put the 5 most talented guys on the field in whatever configuration you wanted. If you’re an OL, you play any of the 3 positions. I know that’s an absurd idea, guys can’t do all of them and have spent years at one or two at most. But Steele is not in my top 5.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
It would be awesome if you could ever actually put the 5 most talented guys on the field in whatever configuration you wanted. If you’re an OL, you play any of the 3 positions. I know that’s an absurd idea, guys can’t do all of them and have spent years at one or two at most. But Steele is not in my top 5.
Is he in the top 7?

p1_

DCC 4Life
Is he in the top 7?
1) SMITH, TYRON 11/1
2) MARTIN, ZACK 14/1
3) Williams, Connor 18/2
4) McGovern, Connor 19/3
5) Biadasz, Tyler 20/4

After Biadasz, this is what we have:

• NSEKHE, TY U/Buf
  • Knight, Brandon CF19
  • Steele, Terence CF20
He could be the 8th. Nsekhe was supposedly a decent FA swing tackle, but his preseason left much to be desired. Brandon Knight seems to have regressed. Shit, where's Mitch Hyatt? :picard

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
1) SMITH, TYRON 11/1
2) MARTIN, ZACK 14/1
3) Williams, Connor 18/2
4) McGovern, Connor 19/3
5) Biadasz, Tyler 20/4

• NSEKHE, TY U/Buf
  • Knight, Brandon CF19
  • Steele, Terence CF20
He could be the 8th. Nsekhe was supposedly a decent FA swing tackle, but his preseason left much to be desired. Brandon Knight seems to have regressed. Shit, where's Mitch Hyatt? :picard
I would switch the Connors.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
1) SMITH, TYRON 11/1
2) MARTIN, ZACK 14/1
3) Williams, Connor 18/2
4) McGovern, Connor 19/3
5) Biadasz, Tyler 20/4

• NSEKHE, TY U/Buf
  • Knight, Brandon CF19
  • Steele, Terence CF20
Hyatt is on IR.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
and I would be good with that too. I think McGovern will equal or surpass Williams.
I think Biadasz and Connor Williams are close right now. They were our two worst week 1. But in all fairness no one was bad at all. Dak had excellent protection most of the day. And Biadasz was going against one of the best NTs in the NFL if not the best.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
One, I assume Zack just doesn't want to move to OT for whatever reason. But I'm not that worried because I think Plilbin has done about the best job of any coach on this staff.

Two, if Steele is the guy. why is Nseke on this team?

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Again. Should have picked him over Bossman Fat.

Top Bottom