Chargers Stuff...

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I feel like two consecutive negative tests isn't that improbable given that there are like 6 days to go.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Seems weird for a guy who was an excellent college OT. Most guys want to play OT for the money and accolades. Wish our best backup on the offensive line wasn't a pure guard.

Hell McGovern is our second best interior lineman. It's a shame that he isn't starting.
Maybe if they offered to restructure his contract to a "tackle contract" he would be more eager.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Thanks for spilling the beans, Jerry.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Beating a name like Slater only gonna magnify Armstrong's coming out party.

Not guessing.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

Thanks for spilling the beans, Jerry.
Jesus Christ, McCarthy sure has some kind of hardon for Steele.

Going with Nsekhe was bad enough but at least he's experienced, Steele was a literal fucking abomination last year and unless he's made a quantum leap from year 1 to 2 we're going to be in for a world of hurt against Bosa and some of these other defenses we're going up against.

This decision will tell us a lot about the coaching staff, if Steele can manage to just be a below average starting RT for a few games (which would be a massive improvement on last season), they'll look like geniuses. If he is only marginally improved on the shit show that was his 2020 season, it's a pretty damning indictment, and ultimately could lead to re-injuring Prescott.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Jesus Christ, McCarthy sure has some kind of hardon for Steele.
What did I say earlier? We all saw Steele in the preseason and nothing has changed aside from one or two decent series at LT against backup competition.

Gawd! McCarthy can piss me off.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Top Bottom