Chargers Stuff...

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
This isn't free money like last week but the move here is to tease the Chargers to +3 with some of these auto-wins on the slate this week (i.e. Bills over Dolphins).

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
This isn't free money like last week but the move here is to tease the Chargers to +3 with some of these auto-wins on the slate this week (i.e. Bills over Dolphins).

Last week was free money? I thought you were saying we wouldn't cover but we actually did?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Last week was free money? I thought you were saying we wouldn't cover but we actually did?
I said moneyline was free money last week, it was way closer than expected but I never would've bet the line, if anything I preferred us on the line but I was never going to bet on us in Tampa. I figured it'd be a game where we'd consistently be down about 10-14 and then cut it down to about a 4-7 point final margin with a garbage time TD.

I'd have never laid 8 or 9 points with our offense against a pretty questionable secondary.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
You all worry about Jerry living until he's like 95 but he's pretty clearly an alcoholic so I think we're good.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Gnat asses and circumcised mosquitoes.
Not sure how you can say the guy is close until you actually have a negative test. Dude doesn't have symptoms so you're literally just testing him every day hoping there is one red line instead of two...

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Great, let's get the running game going.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
If they're missing their RT, plus a handful of defensive starters (Adderley, Harris, Jones) it'd more or less level the playing field. Their losses would almost exactly mirror ours in terms of their RT, a starting safety (Wilson) and DT (Gallimore).

Top Bottom