Chadwick Boseman Dead At 43

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Sorry, but the Kobe death shook me. I don't know if it was because of the extreme tragedy or because he had his daughter with him, but that shit rocked me.
Same. I actually shed a few tears on that one. Mainly because of how tragic his death was. I'm not a Lakers fan and I rooted against in every game of his career except his final game, but I always appreciated him as a competitor and thought highly of him as player and ambassador of the game.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Sorry, but the Kobe death shook me. I don't know if it was because of the extreme tragedy or because he had his daughter with him, but that shit rocked me.
Yes, the daughter thing is what made it impactful. What made it worse was how engaged he was as a father.

But my original point still stands.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
And, what's even more sad is, you know it was the parents that set all that shit up. No damn way there is an 8 year old kid that did all of that.
Exactly. My son is 8 and he just looked at me and said, “I guess they’ll need another actor to play Black Panther in the next movie. Wanna go watch Captain Underpants now?”

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Was their an independent movie or movies of the Black Panther aside from the Avenger group? I don’t think I watched anything beyond that.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Was their an independent movie or movies of the Black Panther aside from the Avenger group? I don’t think I watched anything beyond that.
Yes, there was an independent Black Panther movie that came out in 2018.

Top Bottom