Cardinals Stuff...

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Yea Kearse operates in large part like a LB and ultimately I think Parsons is going to be spying a bunch from a more traditional LB alignment rather than edge rushing.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
As I said in the offseason, he has a legit pass rush skillset of a watered down DE (at least that's what I thought at the time) paired with the athleticism/speed of a pure off-ball LB. That's why I thought he'd eventually be a terror in the mold of Jamal Adams or Devin White, with the ability to put up 8-10 sacks as a blitzer/auxiliary pass-rusher.

I never imagined he'd do it this soon, nor did I think he would become a legitimate edge rusher.

The stuff he does as far as rushing the passer off the edge, with the ability to beat OT's 1 on 1, while also being able to drop 15-20 yards deep in coverage, is literally unprecedented as best as I can remember.
Health willing, Parsons is going to be a legend. There is literally no precedent in football history for what he is doing as a rookie.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
My guess is Kearse and Wilson will be used sort of as a LBer.
I'm not worried about it. Who do we have out that has meant shit to this defense?

Top Bottom