Cardinals Stuff...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Getting LVE back could be huge if he can stay on the field. I think Awuzie would be an under the radar big upgrade over Worley also, although his return doesn't seem as imminent.
Yeah Anthony Brown and Awuzie being on the field would be a big boost. Keeps Worley off the field who sucks. And it takes some pressure off Diggs so maybe he can actually finish some of these plays. The guy has to be leading the team in almost interceptions.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Makes you wonder about Griffen...like they cut him when Gregory is activated.
I dont know why they would do that, especially when Gregory hasnt played in so long. Now if you wanna dump Crawford, I can see that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I dont know why they would do that, especially when Gregory hasnt played in so long. Now if you wanna dump Crawford, I can see that.
They are never getting rid of Crawford. He is a made man.

I don't know why they would dump Griffen, he's our second or third most productive rusher. He also can play inside.

If I am cutting any of the ends, I am going to say bye to Armstrong.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Of course. The only time it's ever open is at night. So the blimp can see the star on top of the Jerrytron.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
there's no way he's on the roster next year .... is there?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
So I see LVE will be back tomorrow.... @lostxn How is our little conspiracy theory looking? Have you ever heard of a fractured collarbone healing in basically one month? I still bet he had a bad stinger or something and they didn't want to mention the neck.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So I see LVE will be back tomorrow.... @lostxn How is our little conspiracy theory looking? Have you ever heard of a fractured collarbone healing in basically one month? I still bet he had a bad stinger or something and they didn't want to mention the neck.
I think it heals in 4-6 weeks. The plates speed up the process. Should be interesring. Obviously he isn't a QB who needs to be able to throw the ball without pain. My guess is the bones are healed but I'm guessing there would still be pain. No way a QB for example could be back.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I've never seen a collarbone heal like that and for anyone to come back after so short a time in such a physical role.

Top Bottom