Byron Jones To The Dolphins

p1_

DCC 4Life
Cowboys lose CB Byron Jones to Dolphins, blockbuster contract
Despite interception drought, the 2015 first-round pick received an $82.5 million deal.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I knew he was gonna get paid but damn

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good for Byron. Sort of makes you wonder if we had traded him a year ago what we could have gotten. Obviously he was highly regarded by teams. Wish we would have looked ahead and said, we won't have a shot at keeping him with nothing being done on Dak and Cooper and just moved on a little earlier. But Dallas never has foresight like that.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Damn! The boy cashed in!
Actually I'm happy for him. Gonna suck playing in Miami. Career wasteland just like Washington

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
No, nice would have been if the Eagles signed him to that contract. For us, a top comp pick if they don't offset.
No, still nice. I don't give a damn who signed him. I don't need a reason to try and shit on it.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I read he was the first player in nfl history to play 70 games and amass fewer than 5 ints, with 2.

Bye Byrrrruuuuunnnn!!!!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Damn! The boy cashed in!
Actually I'm happy for him. Gonna suck playing in Miami. Career wasteland just like Washington
Miami has surprisingly been adding a lot of players. Sucks that none of these guy will make any difference. None are difference makers at all.

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
Good move for us, cant match it, let him walk. Both sides will learn. For us, we need to burn the old regime and clean the swamp. I liked Jones, but not at that price.

Top Bottom