Bucs Stuff...

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
‘realistic’ is an interesting word choice. Shouldn’t it be more like ‘expected’?

Better not be a Travis Frederick redux
He prolly meant "realistic" as in the opposite of "pipe dream", which is Martin's chance of playing tomorrow.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He prolly meant "realistic" as in the opposite of "pipe dream", which is Martin's chance of playing tomorrow.
Well if he doesn't have a negative test now he literally can't play.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I just bought my ticket. I paid approx. $200 for nosebleed seats. Those same seats were close to $500 a month ago.

I plan on wearing Cowboys gear so I'm praying that the Cowboys will at least keep it close so that the walk back to the car is a little easier.
Where did you end up finding a ticket?

They've been $500+ since released.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Where did you end up finding a ticket?

They've been $500+ since released.
Ticketmaster.

Over the last couple of weeks the prices have been dropping because the ticket holders are getting desperate to unload the tickets.

If it weren't for Ticketmaster's service fees, my tickets would have only cost $160.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Ticketmaster.

Over the last couple of weeks the prices have been dropping because the ticket holders are getting desperate to unload the tickets.

If it weren't for Ticketmaster's service fees, my tickets would have only cost $160.
Wish they had a game in ATL this season.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
So you’ll be moving on up?

He's brave to be wearing a star up in the nosebleeds, they're some crazy mf'ers up that high.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom