Browns Stuff...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have to admit I thought it was us too. That tweet was confusing the way it was written.
Well the fact it was Mary Kaye Cabot who wrote it, I fail to get why you would think it was Cowboys-related.

data

Forbes #1
Yo. Now that we got Ryan Switzer, get Trubisky out here now and we’ve got the Manning-Harrison of the 2020s. #GDTBATH

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
i remember the other board proclaiming with Beasley and Switzer on the field, it was going to be a headache for NFL Defensive Coordinators, i laughed so hard.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
We'll just have to hope Tyron can stay out there because I think he'll be a stabilizing presence on the OL in general.

p1_

DCC 4Life
We'll just have to hope Tyron can stay out there because I think he'll be a stabilizing presence on the OL in general.
I would imagine Williams is primary beneficiary

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah you can have one guy sort of not playing well on the O-line but if everyone else is doing good Dak can navigate it and avoid the rush. On the other hand if you have a couple guys in the backfield Dak can't navigate it and that's when bad things happen. So if we have Smith back out there it gives Dak some options to navigate if the RT isn't doing that great.

Also forget Steele. The dude is too soft. Maybe a year or two from now he can build some strength and be a good backup OT. Brandon Knight is clearly the better player in my opinion until or if Collins comes back.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Yeah you can have one guy sort of not playing well on the O-line but if everyone else is doing good Dak can navigate it and avoid the rush.
Track record hasn’t been so hot with just one underperforming OL, especially at either tackle.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Track record hasn’t been so hot with just one underperforming OL, especially at either tackle.
Most Olineman at least slow a guy up or get in there way. I guess when you totally whiff and it's like you are missing a guy entirely it's different. I also don't think the Garrett years are normal.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Most Olineman at least slow a guy up or get in there way. I guess when you totally whiff and it's like you are missing a guy entirely it's different. I also don't think the Garrett years are normal.
After the third whiff, if you still haven’t adjusted in any way for the fourth, fifth, and sixth then you’ve got a problem with your pocket sense.

Top Bottom