Broncos Stuff...

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Since when? You proved your first statement wrong with your last three.
I said 'he looked the part' and could convince people he was. You can look like something, but be actually no good. Jaylon Smith case in point.

Garrett's appearance and demeanor meant nothing to his actual game. He sucked. Still sucks.

Clear?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I said 'he looked the part' and could convince people he was. You can look like something, but be actually no good. Jaylon Smith case in point.

Garrett's appearance and demeanor meant nothing to his actual game. He sucked. Still sucks.

Clear?
No. Jason Garrett never ‘looked the part’ of a HC. Who gives a fuck about his appearance and demeanor? He had almost zero coaching experience. I don’t give a damn where he went to school or how many asses he kissed. The only thing you got right was that he sucked. Still sucks.

Clear?

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
No. Jason Garrett never ‘looked the part’ of a HC. Who gives a fuck about his appearance and demeanor? He had almost zero coaching experience. I don’t give a damn where he went to school or how many asses he kissed. The only thing you got right was that he sucked. Still sucks.
:lol What do you think the words ‘looked the part’ mean?

We were calling him RHG on this site for Pete’s sakes.

He fooled and kept fooling a lot of people because of how he looks and presents himself.

When he up and iced his own kicker, the last straw finally fell. It took nearly a year, because I wanted to believe we had found something.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
We’ll, if that’s your only criteria there are millions of people that ‘look the part’.

Thought you were a bit more than that. My mistake.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Clear?
He fooled Jerry. Not saying much, but he looked the part to Jerry.

Cotton

Staff member

We were calling him RHG on this site for Pete’s sakes.

He fooled and kept fooling a lot of people because of how he looks and presents himself.

When he up and iced his own kicker, the last straw finally fell. It took nearly a year, because I wanted to believe we had found something.
A lot of us didn't think he "looked the part" to begin with. It didn't take us a decade.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
A lot of us didn't think he "looked the part" to begin with. It didn't take us a decade.
It’s a little revisionist history.

We couldn’t wait for big Wade to be gone, and the way Garrett finished the season as interim coach in 2010 gave a lot of people hope.

He looked like part of a vanguard of young, innovative coaches including Josh McDaniels and Mike Tomlin

Obviously we realized quickly it was a false hope.

But he convinced a lot of NFL people and almost every Joe Fan that he was legit for a long time.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

We couldn’t wait for big Wade to be gone, and the way Garrett finished the season as interim coach in 2010 gave a lot of people hope.

He looked like part of a vanguard of young, innovative coaches including Josh McDaniels and Mike Tomlin
ooled

But he convinced a lot of NFL people and almost every Joe Fan that he was legit for a long time.
I called Garrett out for the sandbagger he was from jump. Aikman nailed it when he said he should be a politician, and that wasn't a compliment

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Bullshit. Don't include me in your 'we'. I didn't like his being hired as the OC like he was. And I liked how he was hired as HC even less.

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
We’ll, if that’s your only criteria there are millions of people that ‘look the part’.

Thought you were a bit more than that. My mistake.
really, you re going to argue about someones opinion? smdh.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Someone on this site coined the term ‘RHG’

Can’t pretend it didn’t happen

Foobio

DCC 4Life
Browns Bengals and Falcons Saints are the early games here.

Looks like a pirate stream is on the menu.

I‘m depending on you people.

Cotton

Staff member
This just simply isn't true. At least not for me. But, you did qualify "Joe Fan", and we have a lot of idiot fans, so maybe.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I usually work with the reddit stream but yesterday it was extremely spotty yesterday. Going to try this today. Fox 4 Dallas live TV.
Supposed to stream Fox channel 4 in Dallas. the stream looked good to what was on this morning so we will see

Top Bottom