Broncos Stuff...

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The 42-17 Trevor Siemian game where Elliott had 24 yards.
That was such a bad loss.

Siemien had one of those career high passing games and they let CJ Anderson run it down their throats all afternoon.

ZeroClub

UFA
Seems likely that everything will go o.k. tomorrow, but two changes to the OL in one week is a lot. Concern is warranted. Obviously, if Dak were to get seriously hurt, we'd be wearing black on Monday.

I find myself hoping that Tyron opts for bone spur surgery now, heals up, and returns to the lineup healthy in time for the final push. (easy for me to say someone else should have surgery)

Yeah, Williams remains an issue. One of his problems -- Apparently once a player starts getting multiple flags over time, refs pay extra attention to the player in subsequent games, looking for the infraction that the player has become known for. It becomes something similar to a self-fulfilling prophesy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Siemien had one of those career high passing games and they let CJ Anderson run it down their throats all afternoon.
Just kind of set the tone for how up and down and often unprepared that team was. But...9-7 baby!

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Siemien got to join the club with Mark Sanchez, Josh McCown, and Mitch Trubisky.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Injury attrition feels bad though, but for once we seem to be able to handle it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Injury attrition feels bad though, but for once we seem to be able to handle it.
That's the best part of it, though. We are 6-1 and have missing some very key pieces. Imagine if we had been at 100% all year. My goodness.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Siemien got to join the club with Mark Sanchez, Josh McCown, and Mitch Trubisky.

I remember when we lost to John Skelton in 2010. That was the game I realized Garrett wasn't going to be a good HC.

We were so unprepared for that game it was unreal. Against a 9th string or whatever QB. It was a pattern repeated way too often.

It was a loooooong 9 years after that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I remember when we lost to John Skelton in 2010. That was the game I realized Garrett wasn't going to be a good HC.

We were so unprepared for that game it was unreal. Against a 9th string or whatever QB. It was a pattern repeated way too often.

But he did some good here - M. Schmidt

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life
Gregory is going to feast on this guy.
Gregory fully realized. And not a moment too soon for this talented dude. Hope he wants to stay here and works a win-win type deal for ole Jer.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life

The guy sure looked the part of the 'next great head coach'.

His greatest skill is convincing himself and most non-hardened football people that he is HC material.

He never was.

He isn't even an OC.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The guy sure looked the part of the 'next great head coach'.

His greatest skill is convincing himself and most non-hardened football people that he is HC material.

He never was.

He isn't even an OC.
Since when? You proved your first statement wrong with your last three.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah, how do you "look the part" of a great head coach? Except to the local DFW media fools who thought being thin and having a Princeton degree and standing behind a lectern actually indicated coaching ability.

Top Bottom