Bob Saget found dead in a Florida hotel

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
My introduction to Bob Saget was as Danny Tanner on Full House and as host of America's Funniest Home. Therefore it surprised the hell out of me a few years down the road when I finally stumbled upon him doing some raunchy material during a standup. Shook me to my core because I never expected that from him. :lol

#RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Wasn't BB or someone just posting recently about his good looking youngish wife?

Maybe she had him bumped off. :unsure

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
In other news, AOC experiencing fairly severe COVID symptoms and tested +. But yet Jesus took Americas favorite dad.
Interesting.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Damn. Sad.

Saget went to my high school (well before me of course). Good guy. Came back and spoke while I was there. Don't remember a thing he said but he was nice.

He loved Norm quite a bit. I watched his podcast sometimes when someone interesting was on. His podcast about Norm was compelling.

I never watched Full House. Funniest Home Videos was ok. Saget's standup was the best thing he did imo.

RIP.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That sucks. RIP

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Reading around, one thing I'd forgotten was Saget said he was working on a Dirty Work 2. I'm sure that's not happening now. Shame.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Reading around, one thing I'd forgotten was Saget said he was working on a Dirty Work 2. I'm sure that's not happening now. Shame.
Whoever had Artie Lange as the longest surviving cast member At 3,000,000 to 1, they just cashed a lottery ticket.

Top Bottom