Board running slow

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Slow on desktop. Phone seems the same.

data

Forbes #1
Probably because of all the tweets and gifs you teenagers are posting, bogging down the system as it loads the previews.

p1_

DCC 4Life
talk about erratic. very janky.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It seems to have been a lot better over the last few days. Is it better for everyone else that was having issues?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It seems to have been a lot better over the last few days. Is it better for everyone else that was having issues?
Yep, haven't had any issues in a few days now

Cotton

Staff member
Stability has been achieved
Yeah, it has been much better over the last 5-6 days. Not sure if it was the posts per page or not. Maybe I can change it to 30 a page and see what happens? Or maybe I should just leave it the hell alone since it's working?

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I'd just leave it. I think the load times have improved even from when I wasn't having slow access

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I'd just leave it. I think the load times have improved even from when I wasn't having slow access
Agree. A couple extra clicks to navigate pages beats the hell out of the super slow load times we had.

Cotton

Staff member
Agree. A couple extra clicks to navigate pages beats the hell out of the super slow load times we had.
That's how I'm leaning.

Top Bottom