Board running slow

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Myself and a few others have noticed the board running slow. I will contact GoDaddy later to see if it is a hosting/server issue, but I did run a diagnostic of the board and the header was causing at least some of it. I took down the header for now to see if it helps. Anyone else having issues with the board loading slowly?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Myself and a few others have noticed the board running slow. I will contact GoDaddy later to see if it is a hosting/server issue, but I did run a diagnostic of the board and the header was causing at least some of it. I took down the header for now to see if it helps. Anyone else having issues with the board loading slowly?
I noticed it the last couple of days. It even went down for a few minutes the other day. I tried to load a page and got some type of GoDaddy server page.

Cotton

Staff member
I noticed it the last couple of days. It even went down for a few minutes the other day. I tried to load a page and got some type of GoDaddy server page.
Yeah, @jsmith6919 also has gotten that error. I'm fairly sure it's a hosting issue.

Cotton

Staff member
I added the header back at a much smaller resolution size, so maybe that will help until GoDaddy doesn't have 30 minute wait times.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Internet as a whole is seeing a slow down due to high use that it isn't used to. Could be part of the cause. FWIW I haven't noticed it on this site.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Yeah, it's been running a little slower today for me.

Cotton

Staff member
As an update, I spoke with GoDaddy and they are seeing no errors and no bandwidth/data issues, so it's something with Xenforo. I have put in a ticket with them, but with all the craziness that is going on who knows how long it will be before they get back to me. Looks like we are just going to have to deal with this for a bit.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Haven't noticed any slowdown. My sketchy videos of young women are playing just fine.

Cotton

Staff member
Xenforo said there is nothing wrong in the software, so my only assumption is that it may just be all of the additional traffic on the internet right now? Doesn't make a ton of sense since we are on a dedicated (not shared) server, but it's all I got.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Xenforo said there is nothing wrong in the software, so my only assumption is that it may just be all of the additional traffic on the internet right now? Doesn't make a ton of sense since we are on a dedicated (not shared) server, but it's all I got.
This is the only site that is slow for me. Every thing else is working normally.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Same here.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Today Netflix completely dropped out for me. First time I can recall it happening. I guess the broadband consumption is considerably greater sine most are staying in.

Top Bottom