BBQ Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
@NoDak, do you mind reporting back once you have used God's seasoning?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
@NoDak, do you mind reporting back once you have used God's seasoning?
Just got back from Albertons, Reynolds, and ~ominous music~ WalMart. Nobody has it here in Miles City, or they were just out. Guess I'll just grill my ribeyes with salt and pepper. Making Steak Oscar tonight.

I'll look for it when I get back to Tioga, ND for work on Monday.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
If you have no other choice, you can get it on Amazon, although they are much like Walmart in the communist warmonging asshole dept.

Cotton

Staff member
If you have no other choice, you can get it on Amazon, although they are much like Walmart in the communist warmonging asshole dept.
Yeah, I didn't want to suggest this since you were wanting it today, but this is an option.

Cotton

Staff member
@NoDak, did you ever find Chris'?

Cotton

Staff member
No, I forgot actually. I'm back in North Dakota working right now. I'll check for it next time I have time off from work.
You need to make this a priority.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Just looked on Amazon for it. Holy shit. They don't mess around. You can buy it in a 6lb jug? God DAMN!

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
@NoDak, did you ever find Chris'?
You ever use their brisket or rib rub? I do occasionally when I'm feeling to lazy to make my own and it's some good shit

Cotton

Staff member
Just looked on Amazon for it. Holy shit. They don't mess around. You can buy it in a 6lb jug? God DAMN!

Dude, they sell it in those volumes because it is that damn good.

Cotton

Staff member
You ever use their brisket or rib rub? I do occasionally when I'm feeling to lazy to make my own and it's some good shit
I haven't tried the brisket rub, but the rib rub is damn good.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I haven't tried the brisket rub, but the rib rub is damn good.
Can vouch for the brisket blend, also their fajita seasoning is good for anything Mexican

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
They have a chicken rub that is really good. Their taco seasoning is good, they have a pinto bean seasoning that is good, carne guisada seasoning is fantastic too. Oh and they have a wild game rub that is awesome. I would eat that shit on Jell-O.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
They have a chicken rub that is really good. Their taco seasoning is good, they have a pinto bean seasoning that is good, carne guisada seasoning is fantastic too. Oh and they have a wild game rub that is awesome. I would eat that shit on Jell-O.
Have used their bean seasoning before and yeah it's good stuff, will have to try the others mentioned

Cotton

Staff member
I'm about to go to the store and go on a seasoning buying spree.

Cotton

Staff member
Oh, and :lol

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Never order a steak at a diner. I found out the hard way.

Top Bottom