Banner

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Foobio

DCC 4Life
Who’s the guy who posts with the George Jefferson avatar? Does he still post? I haven’t been keeping up.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
To be honest, a lot of you weren't "originals".

If you didn't come from the old dc.net forums and weren't here from DCC I launch day, you were not an "original".
I know that Myself and Smitty have been here since day one... we came over (from the ESPN boards).

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I am an original. I forget the name of the board that some of us were on at the time but it was close to the current name. As I recall EZ22 and SBK got into some kind of throw down with the folks on that site and decided to form their own group site. EZ22 did most of the recruiting and he is the one that polled me about a move and when they got the site set up invited me to the proposed site. I left the other site and initially agreed to write some articles for this site. When my daughter contracted cancer I told SBK I didn’t have time to contribute articles because of this circumstance and at some point he said “I guess you don’t want to be part of the inner circle “and I told him what he could with his inner circle. The site shut down a few times and the members trudged to other places a few times until both SBK and EZ22 were gone. Both of them despised me but I apparently waited them out. Now the rest of you have an opportunity to do the same. Aren’t you lucky. :giggle:

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Rant was very opinionated and arrogant in his player evaluations, although most of us were/are, other than that he was great.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
This guy Foobio has been around for a minute, nice to see him back. Now if we could find Bob Roberts, Clay Allison and his brother (who was banned maybe?).

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This guy Foobio has been around for a minute, nice to see him back. Now if we could find Bob Roberts, Clay Allison and his brother (who was banned maybe?).
Townsend is Clay's brother, and yes he got banned.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I forget which board I came over from.

Top Bottom