Banner

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We have some new folks that don’t know you. Why don’t you give them a brief recap.

You know, the ole favorite player thing, why you’re a Cowboys fan and favorite DCC moments...
Wasn't Tony the Notre Dame fan, or am I not remembering that correctly?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Tony D

DCC 4Life
We have some new folks that don’t know you. Why don’t you give them a brief recap.

You know, the ole favorite player thing, why you’re a Cowboys fan and favorite DCC moments...
I'm probably older than a lot of guys here. Became a fan in the late 70's. Been a fan ever since. Remember Staubach's last season. Tony Dorsett obviously was a favorite hence my name on here. Drew Pearson, Tony Hill, the D line, DD Lewis, Charlie Waters, Thurman's Thieves. That was my first team. Coach Landry.

Yes, Yankees and Notre Dame fan. (76ers and Blackhawks, too). We did start a ND only thread back in the day. Or I did. It was pretty much me against the world and getting ridiculed for how bad ND was back then.

I started with this board right when it began. Had to be 2003 or so. Somewhere around there. It was invite only back then. Not sure who invited me. I was in and around some other Cowboys sites back then. SBK was a damn pain, I do remember that. Didn't we have to restart this thing from scratch a few times? Restart our post count and all that? Good times though.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Yeah, there were more than a few that came over from there. I think BiPo too...
yeah and me too. There were many of us at one time. I’m pretty sure that smitty and middie invited me.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
What about the Welcome to the Cowboys that is on the big screen as this months banner

ENyWYCnXYAAe4Fp.jpg

p1_

DCC 4Life

This image of Jimmy would be great. It would also imply 3 trophies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I think we should have this one...

Top Bottom