jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It actually saddens me that there’s someone out there that collects this shit. Imagine the other inane stuff they must have in their possessions? Is this a life well spent or wasted hoarding?

It’s the equivalent of having a DCC koozie from 2010

Few acceptable reasons exist for a person to still have these cups

Who was it that put out the Cowboys glasses back in the 80s that had the individual players on them? Think it might have been Pizza Hut or Pizza Inn. Anyways I remember us having a couple of the Dorsett and White ones for sure

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Who was it that put out the Cowboys glasses back in the 80s that had the individual players on them? Think it might have been Pizza Hut or Pizza Inn. Anyways I remember us having a couple of the Dorsett and White ones for sure
Pretty sure it was Pizza Inn.

data

Forbes #1
Collecting stamps, shot glasses, pins, coins, ticket stubs...what else are collectibles of yesteryear

Hot Wheels are still popular with kids today

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Collecting stamps, shot glasses, pins, coins, ticket stubs...what else are collectibles of yesteryear

My aunt use to collect the Raisins characters when Hardee's had them I believe.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
It actually saddens me that there’s someone out there that collects this shit. Imagine the other inane stuff they must have in their possessions? Is this a life well spent or wasted hoarding?

I still have my MLB sundae helmets from the 80s, as well as every edition of dcc koozie.

Color me triggered, pal!

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I printed out @data 's 1st DCC post those many years ago.

It's in a large hope chest with the rest of my personal treasures.

shoop

Semi-contributing member

If they collect dairy queen memorabilia and It is kept neatly somehow then perfectly fine. If they belong on an episode of hoarders then oi

shoop

Semi-contributing member

pogs, GIJoes, Pokemon, movies(although digital killed this one for most)

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I printed out @data 's 1st DCC post those many years ago.

It's in a large hope chest with the rest of my personal treasures.
You should bury it in a DCC time capsule

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I still have my MLB sundae helmets from the 80s, as well as every edition of dcc koozie.

Color me triggered, pal!
I have a complete 1994 set of those mini football helmets you’d get in vending machines for a quarter, the ones where you had to snap the plastic face mask on the front of the helmet on those little nubs.

God knows how many I had to buy to get all the teams, or where all my duplicates ever got to, but I eventually got to a point where I had all the teams from the 1994 season. I remember cause I didn’t have the Ravens but I had the Browns, or maybe I had the Oilers but not the Titans, something like that. I think they are at my parents house.

I recently, like, in the past year, saw near my house a hibachi restaurant that had new helmets in a vending machine, but they were a friggin dollar each in quarters. I went back there with like 40 dollars in quarters trying to get a whole set for my son but I got a lot of duplicates, I maybe have a third of the current league.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I have a complete 1994 set of those mini football helmets you’d get in vending machines for a quarter, the ones where you had to snap the plastic face mask on the front of the helmet on those little nubs.

God knows how many I had to buy to get all the teams, or where all my duplicates ever got to, but I eventually got to a point where I had all the teams from the 1994 season. I remember cause I didn’t have the Ravens but I had the Browns, or maybe I had the Oilers but not the Titans, something like that. I think they are at my parents house.

I recently, like, in the past year, saw near my house a hibachi restaurant that had new helmets in a vending machine, but they were a friggin dollar each in quarters. I went back there with like 40 dollars in quarters trying to get a whole set for my son but I got a lot of duplicates, I maybe have a third of the current league.
Dude, I think I love you right now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

You do know you can like buy the entire set for 40 or less online.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

You been here 4 hour emptying kids machine buy no food, you go now!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dammit! Now you tell me!
I only know because I drove my mother insane begging for quarters. After I got about six or seven Minnesota Vikings ones, I guess she said fuck it and ordered the whole damn 28 piece set out of some catalog.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
You do know you can like buy the entire set for 40 or less online.
I was hoping to hear about him harrassing the restaurant for advance word on their next refill.

Top Bottom