Archer: Eagles Request To Interview Kellen Moore

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Casting a wide net for Doug Pederson’s successor, the Philadelphia Eagles have requested an interview with an NFC East rival, Cowboys offensive coordinator Kellen Moore, for their head coach opening, according to a source. Moore, 32, signed a three-year deal at the end of the 2020 season to remain with the Cowboys, pulling his name from the Boise State vacancy. The Cowboys had 513 yards and 37 points in Week 16 win vs. Eagles.

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer39m ago

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What kind of magic power does this cat have? :lol

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I don't get it either.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I think they are shooting for that Sean Mcvay magic but I don’t think he has even done close enough to warrant that move.

dpf1123

DCC 4Life
The Eagles seem to be casting a wide net for the next head coach. (Something I wish Dallas would do...we talk to one or two guys and Jerry has his man.) There are a surprising number of defensive coaches they've talked to, as it seems to me the main issue is getting Wentz back on track.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Marcus has lost his damn mind.

Might as well get used to the idea because you know its going to happen if/when McCarthy goes. Stephen hinted as much in an interview when the Boise St job came up.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
how do you think this plays with the Philly fanbase? Im sure they hate the idea altogether.

data

Forbes #1
:lol Garrett’s reaction if he’s Giants OC and on the other sideline is Head Coach Kellen Moore of the Philadelphia Eagles.

~midfield pre-game warmup chat~

KM: Hey, Judge. You’re doing a great job. Gonna be a fight today. Hope you stay healthy.

Judge: Likewise. Congrats on the job.

Garrett: How ya doin’, Kellen. Who would’ve thought, huh?

KM to Judge: Who’s the intern?

Last edited:
Top Bottom