Archer: Dallas Cowboys 'pumped up' as training camp begins with 'Hard Knocks'

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
They should have never agreed to do that BS show. If they were serious about being a good football team they wouldn’t have.

Relevance is the end goal, always has been. Jerry’s circus is always in town.
I listen to these pre-camp PCs every year, and this year was as close as I've ever heard the Jones Boys come to flatly admitting that.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I listen to these pre-camp PCs every year, and this year was as close as I've ever heard the Jones Boys come to flatly admitting that.
They’ve done a good job of keeping their business at the level it’s at despite being one of the few teams to not reach a nfc championship game in like 25-26 years?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They’ve done a good job of keeping their business at the level it’s at despite being one of the few teams to not reach a nfc championship game in like 25-26 years?
That is quite a remarkable feat.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I swear to God if half of this is the fucking cheerleaders again I'm flipping tables.
I doubt it. the cheerleaders are a victim of the #metoo era. they're rarely featured anymore. I saw them in the background of the Steelers game last week and that's it. no more closeups by pervy cameramen. :mad:

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
My problem -- from what I've seen of them -- is they're all the same. Here's the coach and starting QB. Here's the high draft pick. Here's the undrafted bubble player we'll root for. Here's the coach's tough speech and the solemn-looking players listening intently. The first preseason game that we'll cover like it's a real game. The cuts. Etc.

Doesn't even matter what team it is. The names may change but the themes are almost all exactly the same.

That said, I'll probably check it out just out of curiosity. :unsure

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
My problem -- from what I've seen of them -- is they're all the same. Here's the coach and starting QB. Here's the high draft pick. Here's the undrafted bubble player we'll root for. Here's the coach's tough speech and the solemn-looking players listening intently. The first preseason game that we'll cover like it's a real game. The cuts. Etc.

Doesn't even matter what team it is. The names may change but the themes are almost all exactly the same.

That said, I'll probably check it out just out of curiosity. :unsure
You forgot the, "Here's the star RB wrapping a present!"

Top Bottom