Anxiety

data

Forbes #1
Sorry I missed the bad days, but know if I’m not posting, I’m still sending my best. Glad today has been a good day.

You don’t like rap, but maybe you’ll appreciate this one. Would love to see your silly ass wear the bandana with your head bobbin’ as you ride your John Deere lawnmower

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Hey @Iamtdg just wanted to check in with you. I’m at the oncologist with my wife right now waiting for bloodwork. She’s having her annual check up to see how things are.

Being here reminds me of the total hole I was in in 2015-2016 ish. She had all of her chemo treatments here and so forth. This was a place of total nightmares for me. Due to this and other circumstances I went right in a hole of darkness.

This place still comes with a bit of anxiety and brings back memories for sure. Things are much different though because I’ve had a lot of healing since then. I was able to get back control of my mental health. I’m saying all of this to offer some hope. We can and do move past our struggles even when it feels like there is no end in sight. Hopefully that offers some hope for you. Keep on keepin on!

p1_

DCC 4Life
Ski, did you have help or did you go it alone ?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Ski, did you have help or did you go it alone ?
I had some intervention because I was losing my shit. I was in treatment for 6-7 days and then some sporadic therapy for a few months. Prozac for a couple of years or something. I’ve been on a good track fir 4.5 years.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Hey @Iamtdg just wanted to check in with you. I’m at the oncologist with my wife right now waiting for bloodwork. She’s having her annual check up to see how things are.

Being here reminds me of the total hole I was in in 2015-2016 ish. She had all of her chemo treatments here and so forth. This was a place of total nightmares for me. Due to this and other circumstances I went right in a hole of darkness.

This place still comes with a bit of anxiety and brings back memories for sure. Things are much different though because I’ve had a lot of healing since then. I was able to get back control of my mental health. I’m saying all of this to offer some hope. We can and do move past our struggles even when it feels like there is no end in sight. Hopefully that offers some hope for you. Keep on keepin on!
I’m good. The typical good days and bad. Today wasn’t a great day but I’m hoping tomorrow will be better. I appreciate you checking on me, brother. It does mean a ton and does help.

I’m still so glad your wife got better. That shit had me worried sick.

Cotton

Staff member
I had some intervention because I was losing my shit. I was in treatment for 6-7 days and then some sporadic therapy for a few months. Prozac for a couple of years or something. I’ve been on a good track fir 4.5 years.
Can you drink while on Prozac? :unsure

midswat

... soon
Reading this thread and realizing me and all my alts is the only sane fucker of the bunch.

Cotton

Staff member
It has been really bad today. It didn't help that I got an email at 11:30 last night from my boss asking for something by 9am this morning that I wasn't fully prepared for, so I laid in bed last night thinking about how I was going to respond, so I was up until about 1am tossing and turning. Woke up at 5am, so operating on 4 hours sleep is probably not helping.

p1_

DCC 4Life
It has been really bad today. It didn't help that I got an email at 11:30 last night from my boss asking for something by 9am this morning that I wasn't fully prepared for, so I laid in bed last night thinking about how I was going to respond, so I was up until about 1am tossing and turning. Woke up at 5am, so operating on 4 hours sleep is probably not helping.
dude, is that typical? Asking for something at 1130 at night to be delivered by 9am the next morning? That shit is just fucking wrong.

Last edited:

Sheik

DCC 4Life
That’s fucked up. Unless you’re an emergency worker, no boss has any business interrupting your time with bullshit like that.

Call at an appropriate time the following day and ask then, what did he expect? You’d pop out of bed and get to work on it?

Sounds like he or she fucked up and didn’t realize they needed what they asked you for.

My wife always tells me “Someone’s poor planning is not your emergency.”.

midswat

... soon
In the bosses defense, @Iamtdg is probably a really shitty worker.

seriously doubt 11pm was the first time he asked for it. The call was probably “hey dippy, remember that thing I told you two weeks about? Well it’s due 9am tomorrow.”

midswat

... soon
No lies detected. She gets on my damned nerves.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Wait. She's probably older than hell.

Does she have money?

midswat

... soon
Wait. She's probably older than hell.

Does she have money?
No and no. She’s just an old bag of bones always trying to guilt me about not visiting or whatever the duck.

Top Bottom