Additional racist comments attributed to Clippers' Donald Sterling released

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I missed where someone said he did something wrong.
Sorry. weird would have been the word used. I don't see him being weird either.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
ESPN - Banned Clippers owner Donald Sterling is filing lawsuit against the NBA for $1 billion in damages

D

Deuce

ESPN - Banned Clippers owner Donald Sterling is filing lawsuit against the NBA for $1 billion in damages
Can't blame him here. He feels he was unfairly stripped of ownership and it was sold out from under him. He'll probably lose the suit but he's got the cash and stubbornness to make a long run at it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Can't blame him here. He feels he was unfairly stripped of ownership and it was sold out from under him. He'll probably lose the suit but he's got the cash and stubbornness to make a long run at it.
Yep. No surprise here.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Following an earlier announcement by the NBA confirming the sale of the Los Angeles Clippers from the Sterling family trust to Steve Ballmer for $2 billion, the league released a statement Friday evening ironing out some of the finer details.

In particular, they cleared up that Shelly Sterling and the trust have agreed not to sue the NBA and indemnify the NBA against lawsuits from others, including Donald Sterling. Said differently, the league is now protected against legal action from either Sterling. With the news that Donald Sterling intends to sue the NBA for $1 billion, this is obviously important to the league.

Top Bottom