A week of LGBTQ acceptance education in a middle school. Really?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well the question is whether or not we should consider trans people identifying women as women. Which we obviously differ on. My point is that we aren't actually preventing voyeurism even if we don't allow that. The only reason that bitch got caught is because she posted it on Instagram. So you'd be hard pressed to believe there aren't women who do the exact same shit. They'd just get away with it because no one's going to think twice about a woman fiddling with her phone.
No, where we differ is the inherent danger of letting psychopaths "identifying" as women access to my child. You seem to have missed, or simply dismissed, that point.

townsend

Banned
No, where we differ is the inherent danger of letting psychopaths "identifying" as women access to my child. You seem to have missed, or simply dismissed, that point.
I didn't realize we didn't disagree there, my bad.

I think there's a fundamental misunderstanding in how psychopaths hunt. We worry too much about "stranger danger". Psychopaths do long game shit, they become coaches and priests, and principals and teachers. They prey on people they know, and can manipulate into silence.

You notice that the few "trans" people who've tried to do this kind of voyeurism stuff got caught quickly, it's because they're idiots. Everyone is on high alert for creeps in a public restroom. How much weird behavior would you tolerate from a man in a men's room? Even if it's the restroom he's allowed/permitted/expected to be in, if a man started bothering a boy, there'd be more than one person who'd step up to intervene. There's a lot of unstated codes of conduct in a public restroom claiming to be trans doesn't mean you aren't expected to follow them.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Just saw that the "Bathroom Bill" didn't pass in Texas last night.
[MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] has to pee with a transgender. :laff

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Just saw that the "Bathroom Bill" didn't pass in Texas last night.
[MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] has to pee with a transgender. :laff
We don't grow them like that down here. :unsure

Top Bottom