A new dead horse to beat: What are your reactions to the NFL's anti-kneeling rule?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I’m sorry, do I even fucking know you?

Cuz if I kicked your dog or something I’m sorry, but if you’re just trying to dogpile on insults because you disagree with my opinions you’re not doing very much to refute my belief this is an echo chamber, and certainly refutes skid’s assertion that some kind of common courtesy exists on this board.
It wasn't an insult so slow your roll. Just an observation based on people tend to flock to their own kind.

Besides you are only assuming my stance as I haven't said anything at all on it.

townsend

Banned
It wasn't an insult so slow your roll. Just an observation based on people tend to flock to their own kind.

Besides you are only assuming my stance as I haven't said anything at all on it.
I’m sorry if I misunderstood your intention.

Actually I leaned further conservative during my enlistment.

I considered myself libertarian until 2015ish.

I would say the majority of the people I interacted with likewise leaned right. As you can imagine Trump has pushed a lot of people one way or the other, and I’ve had a falling out with more than a few who went hard for Trump. (Well not as much Trump as reposting stuff about how Muslims should be exterminated)

But regarding people who considered San Diego a sweet ass assignment, politics didn’t seem to be much of a factor.

If the observation was based on personality type, I don’t think that mattered much either. Except maybe home bodies and base rats probably less enthused to go to the west coast.

Last edited:
Top Bottom