6th Round Pick: Eric Scott, CB, Southern Mississippi

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
It got us Mazi though so fuck it. This chump might end up being CJ Goodwin.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Was this the wind blown video posted in the chatter thread?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Better than taking a CB in the first, I guess.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So, Boozemun started a thread about this dude... twice. He threadstamped himself. That's a board first. Congrats, ding dong.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
I'm rooting for this guy now. No one had ever heard of him and we trade away next year's 5 for him. LET'S GO SCOTT!!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supposedly the bad 40 was after he pulled his quad jumping. I appreciate that the guy gutted it out but I guess that's why he sent in some tape afterward. My understanding is you kind of have to trash that 4.7 because it's not accurate. Which makes sense since it doesn't really fit what you see and his other athletic numbers.

He at least doesn't look awkward the way Wright did.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Best call right there.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This guy intrigues me mostly because I totally overlooked Bland last year. The Cowboys obviously wanted him pretty bad so I just have to assume the Cowboys saw something that people in general missed. I'm hoping this is another Bland like hit that I didn't see coming.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This guy intrigues me mostly because I totally overlooked Bland last year. The Cowboys obviously wanted him pretty bad so I just have to assume the Cowboys saw something that people in general missed. I'm hoping this is another Bland like hit that I didn't see coming.
IIRC, Bland had a little more of a solid grade versus being written off as an UDFA.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Freakishly long arms and that video sort of shows why it's so important to Quinn. I just sort of have to have blind faith in the guy but the Cowboys have done well with day 3 DB selections and they were clearly very high on the guy. Hopefully he can knock Wright or so.eone like that off the roster.

Last edited:
Top Bottom