4th Round Pick: Viliami Fehoko, DE, San Jose State

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Booze is gonna be insufferable when that day comes. :tehj
It will register on my emotional radar about as much as the day we let Maliek Collins go, albeit in free agency.

No, this won't be a celebration like it was with say Jaylon Smith. The guy plain and simple just wasn't good enough.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
How does this dude even make the team. That DE room is already pretty crowded.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Fehoko has approximately 0 to do with Armstrong this year, we might look at him as something of a replacement in 2024 and may not re-sign Armstrong depending on how he develops, but Fehoko likely won't play much of a role this year.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Fehoko has approximately 0 to do with Armstrong this year, we might look at him as something of a replacement in 2024 and may not re-sign Armstrong depending on how he develops, but Fehoko likely won't play much of a role this year.
Bro, the pig roasts are gonna be off the hook with the other Fehoko.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I heard they want to do the thing where he moves inside on some downs to team with Smith. Somewhat akin to what they did with Golston.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I heard they want to do the thing where he moves inside on some downs to team with Smith. Somewhat akin to what they did with Golston.
Yep I just don't think that will happen fast enough to replace Armstrong this year, maybe next year.

He's way better than Golston though honestly, his pass rush production is exponentially better.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
A way better prospect at least, yes, and I don't think it'll take long for him to end up being the better NFL player.
I don't know that I agree. But I think Fehoko is built more like a DT than Golston. He honestly looks like a 3 tech in terms of size and hair on fire style. He has good hand usage and power but he won't beat anyone in a foot race on the edge.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I don't know that I agree. But I think Fehoko is built more like a DT than Golston. He honestly looks like a 3 tech in terms of size and hair on fire style. He has good hand usage and power but he won't beat anyone in a foot race on the edge.
No doubt. Arms are too short for DE anyway. Bulk up, build strength, and join the 3T rotation

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
This guy was three time first team all conference, conference DPoY last year and ran a 4.72 at 282, along with excellent production, I'm taking that over Gholston as a prospect all day.

Top Bottom