3rd Round Pick: DeMarvion Overshown, LB, Texas

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Who is Paxton?
I can tell who has not been paying attention.

I guess I need to move the shit from last night's chatter in here so you have proper perspective.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Started off the draft great, and then shit fell apart.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Started off the draft great, and then shit fell apart.
Just didn’t go the way we expected. We added talent for sure

The only insane reach was the CB to start the 6th round, if any pick in the 6th could be considered a reach

p1_

DCC 4Life
I can tell who has not been paying attention.

I guess I need to move the shit from last night's chatter in here so you have proper perspective.
Its all I can do to tolerate Baulding, much less adding more genetic swill to the family gathering.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Wishing for Jerrys death really doesn’t change a thing. The whole crew is fucking stupid. The Jones stank is generations deep.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Technically we reached for Sam Williams in 2022, but no one is complaining now.

I’m coming to terms with this Overshown pick and look forward to seeing him play.

He certainly has personality

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

I’m coming to terms with this Overshown pick and look forward to seeing him play.

He's exactly what Quinn wants in a LB, which is extremely fast and explosive downhill but a bit undersized and not overly physical in a classic LB sense. We'll see if Quinn can make his vision come to fruition.

data

Forbes #1

Good God.
Jerruh says to Overshown that he just got off the phone with Paxton. Makes sense now.

Prior to McClay calling Overshown, Spaulding used his cell phone to call someone and handed it to Jerry. I thought that was odd; Seemed like personal business right before you go on the clock? Turns out it was Paxton.

The curious thing is that Jerry didn’t just have a quick ‘we’re picking your buddy, see you at dinner’ call, but it was an extensive conversation. I wonder if Jerruh actually asked Paxton for final character buy-in or does he have skeletons.

3:26:20

Last edited:

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I vaguely recall there was some bidding over who wears number "0" on the team this offseason

This kid should wear it

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target

I'd fuck his sister too.

Top Bottom