2nd Round Pick: Luke Schoonmaker, TE, Michigan

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Amazing how the echo chamber works here. He didn't look that dork-y to me. And he probably doesn't spend most of his day exchanging witticisms with other dorks on some masturbatory fan-boy forum.
Wow, dude. If this forum is so terrible to you, you can leave. Again.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Amazing how the echo chamber works here. He didn't look that dork-y to me. And he probably doesn't spend most of his day exchanging witticisms with other dorks on some masturbatory fan-boy forum.
I mean I think the hate is a little premature. Like most draft picks, time to wait and see. He isn't some awkward dork.

Foobio

DCC 4Life
Poonmaker Derangement Sydrome

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
But it says "DCC 4Life" right under your name...

son of deadrise

DCC 4Life
My point, perhaps made with a little too much enthusiasm, and with the aid of some excellent rum, was that it's interesting how people don't like the pick and that somehow turns into something personal against Schoonmaker. And how the echo chamber effect makes the hate snowball.

Next thing you know, posters are all over the guy during mini-camp and training camp.

Give the guy a chance, and a break.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
My point, perhaps made with a little too much enthusiasm, and with the aid of some excellent rum, was that it's interesting how people don't like the pick and that somehow turns into something personal against Schoonmaker. And how the echo chamber effect makes the hate snowball.

Next thing you know, posters are all over the guy during mini-camp and training camp.

Maybe your sense of humor knob needs an adjustment? Only half of what is said on here is serious, and half of that is only half-serious.

But speaking for myself, Schoonmaker is already one of my favorite players. The @s booze gets on his first TD will be glorious.

p1_

DCC 4Life

I’m open to him being a better~than~Schultz option.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It is about time booze got a new avatar...

• Props
Reactions: p1_
Top Bottom