2024 1st Round Pick - Tyler Guyton, OT, Oklahoma

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I guess you could call that a reaction.

Who did Parsons want?
I don’t think he said. It was also manipulated to overplay his reaction. I don’t believe he was familiar with Guyton since he wasn’t a visitor.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah, I like the 60. Let the guy have his college number without forcing some old Jones fond memory on him.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
For the longest time until like 2 weeks ago I thought Duke's last name was Mayweather and I don't know why.

Someone one here called him Manyweather and my mind was blown. I almost corrected him but then I remembered how much of an idiot I am and double checked and sure enough I was wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
For the longest time until like 2 weeks ago I thought Duke's last name was Mayweather and I don't know why.

Someone one here called him Manyweather and my mind was blown. I almost corrected him but then I remembered how much of an idiot I am and double checked and sure enough I was wrong.
I thought it was Mayweather for a long time, too.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Here's something interesting (to me anyway) according to Voch Lombardi (near the end of the video below). Guyton, Bass, Hoffman, Tyler Smith, Beebe, and Steele are all working with Manyweather now.

But, Asim Richards is not.

It will be interesting to see if Richards pans out or not after doing his own thing in the offseason.

Top Bottom