2023 Random NFL Stuff Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It's hard to imagine winning anything of note when paying that much to a non-QB when you are already paying your QB 40+ million.
Unless you draft one on the cheap that is basically the cost.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
If we extend Prescott for 45ish that'd be comparable to like 35 now around the 2026-27 timeframe when the Parsons extension would really be kicking in, so I wouldn't be too worried about it.

I can't see us giving him more than that and the alternative is a rookie so hey.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's hard to imagine winning anything of note when paying that much to a non-QB when you are already paying your QB 40+ million.
Today I agree. But you know how these things go. Pass rushers are already getting 20+. In a few years they will be getting 30+. And the cap will keep climbing. Just a money machine.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Today I agree. But you know how these things go. Pass rushers are already getting 20+. In a few years they will be getting 30+. And the cap will keep climbing. Just a money machine.
Correct and that is why I don’t give a shit how much the player is paid, provided they perform.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
If we extend Prescott for 45ish that'd be comparable to like 35 now around the 2026-27 timeframe when the Parsons extension would really be kicking in, so I wouldn't be too worried about it.

I can't see us giving him more than that and the alternative is a rookie so hey.

Except if the price is 35 now, by 26-27 is it 40? 45?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Oh wait, are we extending Prescott? :tippytoe

data

Forbes #1
Not so fast. I plan on uploading my consciousness to a robot.
We could fit all of our consciousness and knowledge onto a single thumb drive.

Moreover, I’d be interested to see read an AI-version DCC and judge how it posts for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom