2023 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
According to this he was arguably the worst in the league :unsure

The eyes don't lie, he was hot garbage and this confirms there was no one really worse
Yeah and the scary part was his routes just looked bad and lazy. I don't know if the injury was the cause of that, I don't know if it was a lack of preparation for the season because of the injury or if he got paid and maybe just got lazy. I really don't know what the cause was but it was very concerning. It's why I mentioned he should have his ass out there working with Dak right now to fix some of that. But the post season knee surgery hampers that as well. Just disappointing all around and partially why I'd still prioritize a receiver in this draft class. Even if it's not in the first round.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yeah and the scary part was his routes just looked bad and lazy. I don't know if the injury was the cause of that, I don't know if it was a lack of preparation for the season because of the injury or if he got paid and maybe just got lazy. I really don't know what the cause was but it was very concerning. It's why I mentioned he should have his ass out there working with Dak right now to fix some of that. But the post season knee surgery hampers that as well. Just disappointing all around and partially why I'd still prioritize a receiver in this draft class. Even if it's not in the first round.
It compounds the failed Cooper trade and the Tolbert pick.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It compounds the failed Cooper trade and the Tolbert pick.
It was always ridiculous that we though Schultz and Gallup were a better choice than Cooper.

Imagine if we were rolling with Cooper, Lamb and Cooks next year? Who wouldn't feel good about that group?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Just stay healthy, he was a massive part of our run game last year. I'd like to keep it that way.
Impressed Martin, too, these guys wanna run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom