2023 OTAs and Minicamp Thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He's been saying and apparently doing the right thing this offseason. Hopefully it pays off.
I'm hoping this is at least a sign that he is getting comfortable in an NFL offense. Clearly last year his head was spinning. Dude couldn't even line up onsides.

son of deadrise

DCC 4Life
Part of his retraining regimen will involve an intensive familiarization with the idea that in the NFL, the game is tackle football, not touch. That the duty of players on defense to actually stick their nose in and yes, make tackles.

One player, Deion Sanders, could get away with making "business decisions." He was bound for the HOF. You, Trevon Diggs, are far from that so far. Three INTs in 2022 is piss weak.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Ball at RG. What does that tell you? When was the last time we needed depth at RG?
:picard
Doesn’t tell anybody anything. You do realize that everyone on the team gets some practice reps at some point, right?

p1_

DCC 4Life
Doesn’t tell anybody anything. You do realize that everyone on the team gets some practice reps at some point, right?
I guess someone has to keep Martin's seat warm.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I kinda hate this thread every year. It’s cool to keep up with the camps but damn the sunshine pumping is over the damn top every damn year.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Alarcon seems to have 9 lives.

Top Bottom