2023 Dallas Cowboys Schedule

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
On one hand, it's ridiculous that we'd have 4 straight years playing on the road in the season finale, on the other hand the Skins won't be playing for anything and it'll probably be damn near a 50/50 crowd split.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

?

I thought we played an AFC team this year. It no longer alternates?
I guess it doesn't matter anymore now that they've added the Black Friday game.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I'm fairly certain one of the Eagles vs Cowboys games will be shoehorned into a December SNF slot.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
hopefully not too many cold weather games, but when you play three teams in the Northeast, it's unavoidable

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

Pretty reasonable, should be 11-6 or 12-5 again, with 10-6 and 13-4 as outside possibilities if we get lucky/unlucky.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
so I guess Dallas-Houston is no longer a pre-season given

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Not having to go on the road the Thursday after the Thanksgiving game is nice, pretty sure we've been on the road the next Thursday at least the last two years if not three and they always come out kind of flat.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Wow, the Jags have to spend two weeks in Europe? I bet their players are just thrilled about that. :lol
You know their owner is dying to move his team there as soon as the NFL expands overseas.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Not having to go on the road the Thursday after the Thanksgiving game is nice, pretty sure we've been on the road the next Thursday at least the last two years if not three and they always come out kind of flat.
Did we play the Thursday after Thanksgiving last year?

1bigfan13

Staff member
Only two 1PM games this year. Seems like that's an all time low for the Cowboys.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Did we play the Thursday after Thanksgiving last year?
Last year was one of the rare occasions that we didn't have back to back Thursday games.

I don't like when the schedule sets up like that because it means the Cowboys have to play 3 games in 12 days.

• Props
Reactions: P_T
Top Bottom