2023 Dallas Cowboys Schedule

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
We have a really good team so I don't give much of a fuck when we play anybody on our schedule.

Thanksgiving against Rodgers? Week 8 against Rodgers on SNF? Week 18 to end the season?

Don't really give a fuck, our defense will be ready to roll.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Exactly, I'd love to ruin Rodgers' Thanksgiving.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Wow, the Jags have to spend two weeks in Europe? I bet their players are just thrilled about that. :lol

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Wow, the Jags have to spend two weeks in Europe? I bet their players are just thrilled about that. :lol
I'd rather spend two weeks in some European capitals than Jacksonville although I don't have to spend all my waking hours preparing to play professional football.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Supposedly the Giants. Opening day. Again.

:zzz

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The last time we played the Giants in the opener was 2019 so it's been a while. Of course they way overdid it with that matchup being the opener like 4/5 years in the mid 2010's but whatever.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The last time we played the Giants in the opener was 2019 so it's been a while. Of course they way overdid it with that matchup being the opener like 4/5 years in the mid 2010's but whatever.
I can see them trying to make the Giants a thing again.

Those were rough seasons. Giants in the opener, Garrett all year.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I hate that it's on SNF, though. I'd rather get our game over with in the afternoon.

As an aside, I'm sure the Eagles will get a cush opener vs the Cardinals or Bucs.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

?

I thought we played an AFC team this year. It no longer alternates?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I hate that it's on SNF, though. I'd rather get our game over with in the afternoon.

As an aside, I'm sure the Eagles will get a cush opener vs the Cardinals or Bucs.
We've lost our opener the last two years and went on to win double digit games, winning this one is kind of found money, especially since it's on the road and in the division.

I'd rather have the easier games/home games later in the year anyway.

Top Bottom