Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I’ve been saying this forever. I’m glad to see steps being taken in the right direction. OCs and DCs are often similar and signal stealing is common in the college ranks.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I’ve been saying this forever. I’m glad to see steps being taken in the right direction. OCs and DCs are often similar and signal stealing is common in the college ranks.
Wonder what the overall cost add would be across 250+ Division 1 teams.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Leach and Jimbo :lol

midswat

... soon
Tennessee got a commit from a five star QB.

First time since 2002. Hell. YEAH.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Tennessee got a commit from a five star QB.

First time since 2002. Hell. YEAH.
I am just going, well you know, to help you.

This kid is a Polynesian, okay?

Lookit, no offense to the Pacific Islanders, but they have not exactly had a stellar track record as QBs.

"The Throwin' Samoan" Jack Thompson and now Mariota and Tagovailoa. That is it.

I would be a little hesitant to think he is going to fit in there in Tennessee.

Sometimes, you have those Polynesians, and now again, no offense to them, they tend to struggle at quarterback.

Ease off on the anointing oils, okay?

Last edited:

midswat

... soon
I am just going, well you know, help you.

This kid is a Polynesian, okay?

Lookit, no offense to the Pacific Islanders, but they have not exactly had a stellar track record as QBs.

"The Throwin' Samoan" Jack Thompson and now Mariota and Tagovailoa. That is it.

I would be a little hesitant to think he is going to fit in there in Tennessee.

Sometimes, you have those Polynesians, and now again, no offense to them, they tend to struggle at quarterback.

Ease off on the anointing oils, okay?
Wow racist much?

midswat

... soon
Nicholaus Iamaleava commits to Tennessee: Vols land first five-star quarterback recruit since 2002

ennessee football nabbed a commitment from five-star quarterback Nicholaus Iamaleava on Monday, providing a crown jewel to its growing 2023 class. Iamaleava, the No. 4 quarterback and No. 7 overall recruit in the 2023 class, according to 247Sports Composite rankings, picked the Volunteers over Miami and Georgia.

"They had everything I was looking for," Iamaleava told 247Sports' Greg Biggins. "I met some incredible people, not just with the football program but everyone we met was so welcoming to us and made me feel like home."

"It looks like a really fun offense to play in," he continued. "I'll be back there for the spring game and looking forward to that but I've studied what they do and feel I'll be able to fit in really well."

The Long Beach Poly (California) product ranks as one of the most talented quarterback prospects in what is already an elite quarterback class featuring Arch Manning and Malachi Nelson. Even more notably, Iamaleava surpasses former All-American Mike Munoz to become fifth-best recruit at Tennessee in the 247Sports recruiting era. He is the top quarterback recruit to join the Vols and would be the first five-star quarterback to sign with Tennessee since James Banks in 2002. Adding Iamaleava is a coup for second-year head coach Josh Heupel after a promising 7-6 campaign in 2021.
"Iamaleava just continues to get better and his upside is as high as anyone in the '23 class," 247Sports National Recruiting Analyst Biggins wrote in a scouting report in which he compared Iamaleava to former Heisman winner Marcus Mariota. "He has an athletic 6-5 frame and is not just a talented quarterback but a gifted volleyball player as well ... there are zero character concerns with him and he's a future captain who other players gravitate towards. There is not a throw on the field he can't make."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom