2022 Season | Week 15 | Thursday Gameday Chatter Thread | Niners @ Seahawks | 12/15/2022

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ah fuck this now. I might just have to go to bed.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The 49ers interior DL are lighter in the ass than our guys, they basically don't have a single 300+ lb. interior DL.

Their LB's are significantly better than ours but I'd guess the fact that their run defense is so much stouter than ours comes down to how they're coached and what their specific assignments are.

We're just way too pass rush happy from the coaches to the players, we've been better as of late but it needs to continue to improve.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

data

Forbes #1
Seahawks need to help Cross. He’s getting Chaz Green’d by Bosa

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We're just way too pass rush happy from the coaches to the players, we've been better as of late but it needs to continue to improve.
Better against the run but worse against the pass. I honestly think we were more effective before.

data

Forbes #1
Points given up since 44 to the Chiefs:
Tonight’s 13

p1_

DCC 4Life
Tom Brady, sixth rounder who grew up a 49ers fan, becomes the GOAT after coming in for an injured Bledsoe

Brock Purdy, seventh rounder comes in for injured Garroppolo and, in his debut start, beats Tom Brady as a 49er to become the next GOAT
Better yet, Purdy was Mr Irrelevant.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
I don't think we can beat the 49ers or Eagles in the playoffs. Anyone else, I'd feel pretty good about.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think we can beat the 49ers or Eagles in the playoffs. Anyone else, I'd feel pretty good about.
I'll hold judgement on the Eagles for now. I think we will find out a lot in a week. The 49ers though, their defense is scary good. And their offense just knows how to manufacture points no matter who the QB is.

Last edited:

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I agree we'll likely struggle hard against the Eagles and 49ers. The sad thing is I think if we could somehow win the division we'd skate to at least the conference championship game for sure. Outside of the eagles and 49ers I don't think any other playoff team has a shot against us.

Top Bottom