2022 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Dolphins who have wildly overspent and are begging for cap Hell-- hit an mfing home run with Wilson IMO

Guy would have had a breakout season under Dak... lord knows what the fuck will happen with Tua, but Bridgewater is going to find this kid.
You're counting on Teddy Bridgewater to lead him to this mfing homerun season? The same Bridgewater that is starting with his 5th team in 7 years? (8 if you count the year he didn't suit up for the Vikings.)

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
You're counting on Teddy Bridgewater to lead him to this mfing homerun season? The same Bridgewater that is starting with his 5th team in 7 years? (8 if you count the year he didn't suit up for the Vikings.)
The only home run is Wilson, the rest is WGAS. Wilson is set to break out.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The only home run is Wilson, the rest is WGAS. Wilson is set to break out.
Cedric Wilson?

I doubt it. I like him but I won't be shocked if it turns out he was a bit of a beneficiary of Dak. I know everyone here thinks Dak is incapable of making WR's look better than they are but I think that's exactly what he did with Wilson.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Cedric Wilson?

I doubt it. I like him but I won't be shocked if it turns out he was a bit of a beneficiary of Dak. I know everyone here thinks Dak is incapable of making WR's look better than they are but I think that's exactly what he did with Wilson.
That theory kind of crumples in the face of Wilson's performance vs Minnesota with Cooper Rush at QB.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Dallas is playing in Nashville and Jacksonville next season and we were thinking about making a couple little road trips...but holy shit there ain't no damn way.

Who the hell are these people paying these prices to go to a game every week?

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
One game of 3 catches is all it takes to convince you? Shit, there is a list a mile long of WR's you must think are primed for greatness next year.
He also threw the ball well. Bottom line, he's a really good football player regardless of who the QB is.

I'm not buying Dak as a lifter of lesser talent.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He also threw the ball well. Bottom line, he's a really good football player regardless of who the QB is.

I guess we will see but he did a lot for Randall Cobb who fell to shit as soon as he left here. So there is that.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

He threw the ball well? :lol

And what the hell does that have to do with whether Dak or Rush was playing?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Let's leave Dallas out of that shit for at least 10 years please.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I thought they were going to stop doing hard knocks? It's definitely run its course. I didn't even watch the Cowboys one last year.

The in season ones are more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom