2022 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
Feels to me like Moore is likely not going anywhere. The buzz around him feels all but dead. Has he interviewed anywhere but Minnesota and Denver? I don't see him getting the Denver job.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Feels to me like Moore is likely not going anywhere. The buzz around him feels all but dead. Has he interviewed anywhere but Minnesota and Denver? I don't see him getting the Denver job.

Yeah I can't imagine he is getting a job after the way the offense performed.

Foobio

DCC 4Life
Still secretly rooting for Aikman to be the Dallas GM.
I’ll bet he’d do a great job.

Of course it’d also be nice if we had accountability and a true commitment to win in the front office if we’re going to hope for things that ain’t gonna happen.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
If he does leave we will have Whitt and McApoo as our coordinators.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think our offensive performance with everything on the line should determine where he goes...which is nowhere.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Fuck that shit. Zimmer is like digging up old boots out of the closet. They are comfortable but stink.

I think he's a good coordinator. His defenses were good in Minnesota and Cincinnati.

I don't like going back to what we've already moved on from though.

And I'm not positive this is the right defensive personnel for him regardless.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think he's a good coordinator. His defenses were good in Minnesota and Cincinnati.

I know it's a pipe dream but can anyone give me a reason why Vic Fangio wouldn't be the best option for this defense? Schematically I think he would work great with the pieces we have. I was always impressed by those Bears defenses and now he has done the same with the Broncos. A Broncos defense that I think has less talent than ours.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I cannot see him using Parsons to his fullest. Anthony Barr has been good but not impactful. Plus he is CB crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom