Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Just 17 more damn days. :budd

Cotton

Staff member
Those in favor of extension until the season opener, say aye.
There is no vote. I made a bet and I plan to honor it, and absolutely nothing more.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
There is no vote. I made a bet and I plan to honor it, and absolutely nothing more.
Well……
Technically, your bet was about whether or not he would be a starting QB. Since the season hasn’t started yet and thus the bet cannot be quantified as having been won or lost yet. I would say you are just wearing the avatar that speaks to you personally. Not our fault

Cotton

Staff member
Well……
Technically, your bet was about whether or not he would be a starting QB. Since the season hasn’t started yet and thus the bet cannot be quantified as having been won or lost yet. I would say you are just wearing the avatar that speaks to you personally. Not our fault
I am getting it out of the way. Might as well rip the bandaid off and be done with it.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Well……
Well to be a little fair did @1bigfan13 agree to the premature starting and ending to the bet? I think the board is busiest at the start of football season and it should start then.

Besides im not so sure he beats out the rookie or whatshisname.

Top Bottom