2022 NFL Coach/GM Firings-Hirings Thread

Cujo

DCC 4Life
@Cujo you remember this guy in HS?

Sure do. Used to party with his sister, Shannon. He and I never hung out but I talked to him about a week after I saw him make a 57 yard fg for Baylor. He was buying golf balls at this retail store I was working at while I was in college.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Sure do. Used to party with his sister, Shannon. He and I never hung out but I talked to him about a week after I saw him make a 57 yard fg for Baylor. He was buying golf balls at this retail store I was working at while I was in college.
I didnt have too much interaction with him. Just a major party thrown a couple of times. He was in a different crowd than I was but probably closer than yours was. LoL.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

So you fire Joe Brady and this is a possible solution? :lol

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Will be interesting to see how these GM searches go because ultimately the guys being hired as GM's away from successful programs (Bills, Colts, 49ers, Chiefs, Packers, etc.) will likely look towards assistants from their previous teams for their HC (Daboll, Eberflus, Bienimy, Hackett, whoever the 49ers OC is).

data

Forbes #1
Wonder how that mea culpa during the interview goes…

“No, sir. Absolutely hate shopping for groceries. Haven’t been in a supermarket since. My ass is firmly planted in the kitchen and I cook. Even brought this chain around my leg to show you I will stay in the kitchen. Call me Steven Segal because I am just the cook.”

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

data

Forbes #1
He was a Jimmy coach who later became an NFL HC. Part of the tree!
Wasn’t Terry Donahue supposed to be a Cowboys head coach at one time? How would that have worked out?

What other almost hires did the Cowboys have?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Wasn’t Terry Donahue supposed to be a Cowboys head coach at one time? How would that have worked out?
Yes, but Jerry got super cheap and Donahue said GFY. Would've put Troy in a weird spot too.

What other almost hires did the Cowboys have?
Dan Reeves, but that wasn't for HC.

Top Bottom