2022 NFL Coach/GM Firings-Hirings Thread

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
That is pretty much what I have read since has me to believe.
I think the Antonio Brown debacle was Brady's last straw.

Brown is a flake, but Arians mishandled that badly.

Brady took pains to recruit Brown, and in the last game of his career he had no #2 WR to complement his clear #1WR and HOF TE in a 3 point loss of a game that was probably all that stood between him and another back-to-back Superbowl victory.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think the Antonio Brown debacle was Brady's last straw.

Brown is a flake, but Arians mishandled that badly.

Brady took pains to recruit Brown, and inthe last game of his career he had no #2 WR to complement his clear #1WR and HOF TE in a 3 point loss of a game that was probably all that stood between him and another back-to-back Superbowl victory.
So…let me get this straight.

Bitch Brady gets mad how Brown was handled?

Arians did not want him from what I remember.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
So…let me get this straight.

Bitch Brady gets mad how Brown was handled?

Arians did not want him from what I remember.
Brady recruited Brown in 2020, and moreover he was concerned about WR injuries down the stretch heading into the 2021/22 playoffs.

Arians went out of his way to alienate Brown and helped trigger that late season meltdown on the sidelines.

Brady needed another receiving target for the playoffs, and Arians all but flipped Brown off and shooed him out the door.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
No interview process?

I bet there's a female coach who would have liked a go at this position, but the NFL apparently is a good ol' boy network.
I was listening to Florio yesterday and he mentioned there's a loophole in the Rooney Rule that doesn't require teams to interview minorities after March 1st.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I was listening to Florio yesterday and he mentioned there's a loophole in the Rooney Rule that doesn't require teams to interview minorities after March 1st.
Well that explains some things.

Top Bottom