2022 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Nick Saban has started a full blown wildfire.

1bigfan13

Staff member
From Jimbo's press conference

Jimbo: "I don't lie and I don't cheat. I learned that as a child. If I lied or cheated my dad smacked me across the head. Maybe someone should have smacked him (Saban) upside the head."

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
From Jimbo's press conference

Jimbo: "I don't lie and I don't cheat. I learned that as a child. If I lied or cheated my dad smacked me across the head. Maybe someone should have smacked him (Saban) upside the head."
popcorn.gif

Cotton

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
How much older is Belichick?
No idea, I think Belichick wants one more SB to prove he can do it without Brady. Saban has already cemented himself as the king of cfb

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol The dreaded "Oh no" from Alex.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I just caught wind of these excuses that Lincoln Riley threw around a couple of days ago.

"I've walked into four playoffs, and I've never had better than maybe the third-best roster [of the four teams]," Riley said. "Every other year, we were four of four. We had really good rosters, but they weren't the same. … I can't imagine that there could be a setting that we could build a better roster than we can here."

:lol :lol :lol

Such revisionist history by this jackass.

He was handed the keys to a Lamborghini but it's everyone else's fault that he couldn't get the car past 5th gear.

His 2017 & 2018 teams were stocked with NFL talent up and down the roster. Two #1 overall QBs; 1st round WRs; an NFL All-Pro TE; 1st round pick at LB, 3rd round pick on the DL, 5 OL drafted between rounds 2-4 who are all currently NFL starters.....and instead of pointing the finger at himself and owning his part in their failure to win a CFP game, he tries to pin it on a "lack of talent". :picard

That 2017 Rose Bowl loss to Georgia in particular was mostly on Lincoln Riley. He's the idiot that instead of taking a 17 point lead into halftime, decides to call for a squib kick, which set UGA up with a short field and allowed them to kick a FG to cut the lead to 14 and regain some momentum. He compounds that by refusing to play to his team's strength and taking the ball out of his star QBs hands in the 4th qtr.

Nick Saban, Dabo, and Kirby Smart would have at least won a playoff game with those same Oklahoma rosters that this ass clown claims held him back.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Amen. He's a bitch. So glad he's gone.

Cotton

Staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom