2022 Coaches Firing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The owner said the HC would report to him and not the GM, when the main reason Quinn is associated with the job in the first place is because he's supposedly such good friends with the GM.

Yeah I highly doubt Quinn is a match there.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Glad to see some other team finally got a meddlesome dysfunctional owner to complement Jerry

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Just a feeling I have about the guy. He's been on many interview lists and keeps getting passed over. There is something in his past, he sucks at interviewing, something.
Oh I agree with that. I don't think there is some conspiracy against him.

But... There will be a lot of pressure to consider him. He's an offensive guy, he would/might hurt a rival, he played at CU, and he - um - has the right melanin levels.

Plus a working theory, I've heard speculation that his lack of height hurts him. But I suspect McDaniel's success will have people thinking you don't have to look like a traditional football alpha type to lead.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
he sucks at interviewing
Don't remember who wrote it but there was an article put out couple years ago saying exactly that

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Don't remember who wrote it but there was an article put out couple years ago saying exactly that
It's been rumored during offseasons that Bieniemy has performed poorly during interviews with other clubs. However, Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio reports "the periodic and persistent chatter regarding Bieniemy being a 'bad interview' is BS" and that Bieniemy did well in interviews last offseason even though he didn't land a gig.

Of course, Florio comes caping in.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It's been rumored during offseasons that Bieniemy has performed poorly during interviews with other clubs. However, Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio reports "the periodic and persistent chatter regarding Bieniemy being a 'bad interview' is BS" and that Bieniemy did well in interviews last offseason even though he didn't land a gig.

Of course, Florio comes caping in.
Of course Florio would insist on racism being the only reason

data

Forbes #1
He should request Andy Reid to stop drawing mustaches on his face before interviews

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He should request Andy Reid to stop drawing mustaches on his face before interviews
Kinda obscure, but I will allow it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
There's some shady stuff from Bienimy's time at Colorado I think.
Now that you say it, I do remember hearing something about that the last time he was doing interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom