2021 Season | Wildcard Weekend | Gameday Chatter Thread | 49ers @ Cowboys | 1/16/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That right there… the poor clock management we’ve seen all year long by MM. Instead of running the clock down to the 2 minute warning we ran another play , in a fuckin hurry , and wasted a down . We were in San Fran territory with 3 fuckin timeouts still !!!!! There was no neeed for that!!!! Take the free timeout , rest , regroup and think about how to win the fuckin game !!!
Or use the play to run the ball with Pollard and get positive yards. It's a great spot to run the ball. Instead we end up with second and 11.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
We overhauled the defense in one off-season. Hopefully we do the same for the offense.

And I don't mean players, I mean scheme and coordinator.

I hope to god someone hires Moore because we should probably fire him but I don't think we will.
Moore needs to be fired before he’s hired away.

He should have to beg for a coordinator job elsewhere.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
If I’m MM, I don’t care if I get fired. Jerry is and always will be the reason this team comes up short. Jimmy was here to build something that he couldn’t fuck up, but he found a way to ruin it two years after and forever more.

This team is and always will be Jerry post 1995-96. A stammering okie fuck who only cares about flash. Substance doesn’t matter.
The Cowboys are remarkably similar to Washington. 2 bumble fuck owners who think they are football people but really just have a lot of money which automatically makes every decision correct in their minds. And remarkably both franchises have sucked big cock for 25 years.

Last edited:

data

Forbes #1
On 23 second downs, our average was 2nd & 9.2 yards. That sucks.

-------------

Drive 1 (punt)
10 yards

Drive 2 (punt)
10 yards
6 yards

Drive 3 (TD)
5 yards
2 yards
9 yards
5 yards

Drive 4 (punt)

3rd Quarter
Drive 5 (punt)

Drive 6 (INT)

Drive 7 (punt)

Drive 8 (FG)

Drive 9 (TD)

Drive 10 (Downs)

Final Drive 11 excluded.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dak is at his best in frantic, catch-up mode. Other times, not so much.
Yeah I think it may be different if we could run the ball at all. If we ran the ball well I think we could slow it down, run play action and Dak would be good. But with no run game, we might as well play frantic all game.

data

Forbes #1
In other news, do Chiefs fans applaud Roethlisberger in these final minutes here?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Yeah I think it may be different if we could run the ball at all. If we ran the ball well I think we could slow it down, run play action and Dak would be good. But with no run game, we might as well play frantic all game.

Agreed. Running the ball would help quite a bit, so that we wouldn't have to put the game in our 40 million dollar QB's hands. Then he could be like Garopolo and be along for the ride.

data

Forbes #1
Strange that the Steelers aren't even airing it out these last 4 min

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
We overhauled the defense in one off-season. Hopefully we do the same for the offense.

And I don't mean players, I mean scheme and coordinator.

I hope to god someone hires Moore because we should probably fire him but I don't think we will.
I hope you're right because I truly believe this offense will take off under an experienced offensive coordinator.

Throw in another OL or two and we should still have a top 5 offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom