2021 Season | Week 8 | Thursday Night Gameday Chatter Thread | Packers at Cardinals | 10/28/2021

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
This conference is wide open. I just don’t want to face Brady unless it’s the NFC Championship game

Last edited:

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Nah.

Frank has a natural dignity.

Rodgers appears to be manipulating his physical appearance.

I guess he thinks the hippie thing is working for him.
Aaron Rodgers looks like Frank Gallagher on Shameless.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Kyler Murray in a tizzy being led off the field is hilarious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: p1_

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
This conference in wide open. I just don’t want to face Brady unless it’s the NFC Championship game
Nobody in the NFC is unbeatable, that's for sure.
Think I'd favor Dallas over Arizona and it'd be a coin flip against GB.
Would see Dallas as a clear underdog against Tampa and maybe LA (not so sure about that last one).

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
It’s not coincidence anymore and I really don’t like how the NFL has pushed the frivolity of giving first downs now.

The games is now 1st and 9.5
They've always been flippant with the ball spots but it's becoming ridiculous now, especially with how it doesn't seem to balance out each way and the refs tend to just lean towards giving the first.

Anything for more offense I guess.

data

Forbes #1
They've always been flippant with the ball spots but it's becoming ridiculous now, especially with how it doesn't seem to balance out each way and the refs tend to just lean towards giving the first.

Critical situation under 2min and the refs gave Murray a first down and goal on a scramble that looked a half yard short. I think it would’ve been 3rd down then

Cardinals no-huddled but weren’t particularly quick in snapping the ball. Murray was still calling cadence at the LOS for five seconds probably before snap.

Plenty of time for NYC stoppage and I was shocked a review wasn’t called.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life

Yep, that and keeping the clock moving

data

Forbes #1
Naw...one of the best catches I ever saw that didn't count was Dez Bryant vs Giants at the end of a loss when we were making a furious comeback. Dez's fingers touched out of bounds before his ass hit.

Was like a 35 yard throw to the back of the end zone with 00:05 left in the game.

@Texas Ace which game was this?

Witten had like 18 catches that game.

ZeroClub

UFA
Ball spotting seemed especially poor last night.

Given how popular the Cowboys are, how the Cowboys drive ratings up, if the NFL really were into manipulating outcomes to enhance interest ... wouldn't the NFL prefer that the Cowboys do well (remain relevant) and, all things being equal, that the Cowboys go deep into the playoffs?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
When is the last time you remember the refs doing a measurement? It's been a long damn time since I have.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

:towel

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Ball spotting seemed especially poor last night.

Given how popular the Cowboys are, how the Cowboys drive ratings up, if the NFL really were into manipulating outcomes to enhance interest ... wouldn't the NFL prefer that the Cowboys do well (remain relevant) and, all things being equal, that the Cowboys go deep into the playoffs?
Gotta remember the love to hate phenomena. People love to hate the Cowboys and they are relevant no matter the outcome. You may see this with the Patriots in years to come if they don’t immediately bounce back to dominant without Brady.

Cotton

Staff member

Top Bottom