2021 Season | Week 6 | Thursday Night Gameday Chatter Thread | Bucs at Eagles | 10/14/2021

p1_

DCC 4Life
good job, sir. Actually, one could root for the Iggs to spoil the playoff seeding home field potential of the Bucs. Otherwise, fuck da Iggles.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
good job, sir. Actually, one could root for the Iggs to spoil the playoff seeding home field potential of the Bucs. Otherwise, fuck da Iggles.
I know it's probably in our best interest for them to win but sorry, I can never root for those battery-chunkers

data

Forbes #1
Amazing how Jordan is such a popular brand (and even outside of basketball), especially for kids now who weren’t born yet when Jordan retired

Stars

DCC 4Life
Well hell, espn been talking up Jalen and Eagles so much today, I think they convinced me.

Bucs 3
Eagles 523

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wow, Bradshaw can barely talk. Hang 'em up bro.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Amazing how Jordan is such a popular brand (and even outside of basketball), especially for kids now who weren’t born yet when Jordan retired
It has become part of pop culture. Back in my day, yes, you did have shoe brands, but the hot ones changed all the time. I just think the marketing is so much stronger now.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
We may not see more than 90 yards rushing combined tonight. Neither team can run the ball worth a damn. The Eagles don't even try to run their RBs. They probably have the most underutilized group of backs in the NFL.

Stars

DCC 4Life
These are really the best matchups to watch. I can root for the shit turd eagles to lose and all their players get hit by a meteor, and if they somehow win, they still help us by beating the bucs.

data

Forbes #1
It has become part of pop culture. Back in my day, yes, you did have shoe brands, but the hot ones changed all the time. I just think the marketing is so much stronger now.
I miss the diversity, though. Remember the 80s where you had fifteen companies making NFL stuff? That’s where crazy shit like Zubaz came out.

Now it’s only Nike and everyone wears the same shit.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I miss the diversity, though. Remember the 80s where you had fifteen companies making NFL stuff? That’s where crazy shit like Zubaz came out.

Zubaz was fuckin' hideous.

Stars

DCC 4Life

I remember there was a brand in the 80s called Kaepa that were hot for like 2 months. Then just disappeared. You really won't see that nowdays with the massive branding.

Top Bottom