2021 Season, Week 5 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Giants @ Cowboys | 10/10/21

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He had an even better one than that. The left tackle was smashed about five yards backwards and landed flat on his back.
He was gud Sunday. Just can't figure out how they never took that dork Glennon down.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
He was gud Sunday. Just can't figure out how they never took that dork Glennon down.
He was getting rid of the ball much quicker than he wanted to, for sure. Same with Jones. A lot of their throws looked panicked and were off target.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He was getting rid of the ball much quicker than he wanted to, for sure. Same with Jones. A lot of their throws looked panicked and were off target.
We had 2 INTs. The pressure worked as it should have.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
He did, I know no one ever wants to give him credit for anything but he had a fourth round rookie thrust into a starting role and between Garrett and also Romo the guy was wonderfully developed.

And it is saying a lot because for the first year they babied him and he struggled a lot the next year and a half as well. He got over the hump in the end though.
I agree that Garrett had a good deal to do with Dak's success, he does deserve credit for that.

But I just chuckled to myself wondering what 10 QB rules he may have left for Dak.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We had 2 INTs. The pressure worked as it should have.
It is just this kind of smug attitude that cannot be tolerated.

I hope Quinn and his camo isn't giving them props.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It is just this kind of smug attitude that cannot be tolerated.

I hope Quinn and his camo isn't giving them props.
LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I didn't get that either. The guys in the announcers booth were trying to rationalize it by saying it hit his facemask or something to that nature. Looked like another completely blown call to me.
I dunno man. The Last Bayscott had it right. In theory.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Perfect example of where a LE would have helped a ton.
Yep. The Giants were rolling away from Gregory's rush all game. It should be fun once Lawrence gets back and up to speed and can hold down that side.

I'm a little surprised we didn't see more safety/LBer blitzes off the left side once we saw how they were running away from Randy. I'll bet we see a bit of that this week.

Top Bottom