2021 Season, Week 4 | Thursday Night Gameday Chatter Thread | Jaguars @ Bengals | 09/30/21

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Anyone else watching?

• Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Background noise while I am paying bills and shit.

I guess D.J. Chark is done.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Chaisson is a complete stiff. And to think, he was in the mix to be our pick.

• Picard

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
These Bengals uni's are probably one of their better recreations over the past 30 years.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Robinson is looking pretty good

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Burrow sustained basically the same injury as Trysten Hill but about a month after Hill. Somehow he went through all of camp and is playing and Hill can't even practice apparently.

Definitely seems on the up and up.

• Props

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Burrow sustained basically the same injury as Trysten Hill but about a month after Hill. Somehow he went through all of camp and is playing and Hill can't even practice apparently.

I thought Trysten was just the ACL. Didn't Burrow tear three ligaments?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

I'm not sure I even want Hill back. He has the stink of the old regime all over him.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I thought Trysten was just the ACL. Didn't Burrow tear three ligaments?
you are correct. This Hill thing stinks to high heaven. Hell, Dak's and Burrow's both were far worse. And yet.....

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
you are correct. This Hill thing stinks to high heaven. Hell, Dak's and Burrow's both were far worse. And yet.....
It's like he's the lazy pos his draft profile said he was

• Haha

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Well Burrow is not a fat lazy fuck that Marinelli personally decided he had to yank up off the couch by his hoodie.

When you have radio silence on this player, yeah. The six week PUP thing is a time table. The fact we have heard nothing means he is done. I mean not even a corporate fluff piece from Spagnola? Crazy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's like he's the lazy pos his draft profile said he was
That or the coaches don't really want him so it's easier to keep him off the roster this way and save face? I think he is lazy and has a bad attitude. He was one of the guys sleeping in meetings and late to shit. I wouldn't want him either. Fuck Marinellis contract thinking it would fix it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Quinn did mention his name the other day. First time I've heard it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That or the coaches don't really want him so it's easier to keep him off the roster this way and save face? I think he is lazy and has a bad attitude. He was one of the guys sleeping in meetings and late to shit. I wouldn't want him either. Fuck Marinellis contract thinking it would fix it.
It is more the organization will do the shimmy away from him just like Taco Charlton.

Top Bottom