2021 Season | Week 13 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Saints | 12/2/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
A repeat of tonight's offensive performance next week and Washington next week is no gimme.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Offense basically put up 13 points if the Saints make a routine stop on Pollard in the backfield.

Not good.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
A repeat of tonight's offensive performance next week and Washington next week is no gimme.
The Redskins are playing with passion.

Same talent level as the POS team we struggled to defeat tonight.

I'm agitated that it took until late in the 2nd half for Moore to even consider calling run plays designed outside the tackles.

The entire 1st half it was run up the middle for 1 yard/no gain. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

It took that buck-toothed SOB 2 1/2 quarters to realize that running up the middle was a waste of time.

I just don't get why everyone is so scared of losing Kellen Moore. He's not Sean McVay or Kyle Shanahan.
I’m ready for him to go. Only thing I have seen him do is the few neatly designed Plays.other then that, it’s Jason Garrets offense with a little juice. This team needs a real coordinator.

T-RO

DCC 4Life
I just don't get why everyone is so scared of losing Kellen Moore. He's not Sean McVay or Kyle Shanahan.
Maybe because we've got #1 offense in yardage, #2 in scoring...and also had #1 ranking in 2019.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The silver lining here is that we can finally stop hearing about what a genius Sean Payton is for tinkering with this Hill guy with the dumbass first name, he sucks, the wheels are off, it’s been exposed, you can go get a real QB now.
They just signed Hill to a new contract not about a week ago. There were some clauses in there that allows him to be paid like a QB.

The chapter's not closed yet on Hill's career as a QB. But yeah, it would be wise of Sean Payton to go on a real QB search this offseason.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm agitated that it took into late in the 2nd half for Moore to even consider calling run plays designed outside the tackles.

The entire 1st half it was run up the middle for 1 yard/no gain. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

It took that buck-toothed SOB 2 1/2 quarters to realize that running up the middle was a waste of time.

I thought he had a bright mind but was wet behind the ears.

But his gameplans and playcalling were so good for the first 7 games that I started to wonder if maybe we had one of the game's best young minds on our hands.

But ever since the Denver game, he has been completely clueless. The gameplanning, the playcalling, and the in-game adjustments are all gone.

Mike McCarthy needs to give serious consideration into taking over more responsibility of the gameday management of that unit.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The offense looks terrible.
Somehow they looked worse as the game went on. There were times in the first half where Dak was making killer throws, receivers were making guys miss and guys were making spectacular catches. But the second half was just poop. Not sure what the hell happened or if the guy got lazy but yeah would have like to see the offense back on track. Instead this was more a defense killing it and a couple big plays on offense but no consistency.

data

Forbes #1
I thought he had a bright mind but was wet behind the ears.

But his gameplans and playcalling were so good for the first 7 games that I started to wonder if maybe we had one of the game's best young minds on our hands.

But ever since the Denver game, he has been completely clueless. The gameplanning, the playcalling, and the in-game adjustments are all gone.

Mike McCarthy needs to give serious consideration into taking over more responsibility of the gameday management of that unit.
Misdirection. What happened

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
[QUOTE="Texas Ace, post: 858942, member: 22"
[/QUOTE]
:lol

You think Fat Mike is going to miss a massage appointment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom